Sunday, 6 November 2011

In My Mailbox 6th November 2011



I feel like I just have to share the excitement for these books I am soon to read. I am really hoping that none of them let me down, as that would really burst my bubble.


SWEET VENOM BY TERA LYNN CHILDS.
Saw this book on Amazon and just HAD to buy it. Quite simply put, it looks AMAZING! Really MUST read this soon. Will post a review when I am done so you know if it proved to be as good as it looks.
If you want to check it out for yourself, there's always the Amazon gadget at the bottom of my blog!







ENTIWINED BY HEATHER DIXON.
I saw this when I was looking through my recommendations on Amazon. Read up on it and again, HAD to buy it. It looks set to take my breath away, and I never miss out on the opportunity to buy something that will do that.
Really hoping it is as amazing as it looks. Will be sure to let you know!











STATE OF PANIC BY LORI GORDON
I saw this by chance on Twitter, looked it up on Amazon and had to buy it. It is now sitting on my kindle, waiting for me. I cannot wait because it really looks BRILLIANT
Of course, I will post a review when I am done!


Beautiful cover, looks intriguing. Can't wait!








I am also VERY excited for LOVE IS FEAR by Caroline Hanson (coming 1st December 2011). I absolutely loved LOVE IS DARKNESS - it is one of my top voted books of 2011.If you haven't checked it out yet, trust me - YOU MUST!! I believe everyone should own a copy.
I hope to own a signed hardcopy of LOVE IS DARKNESS as soon as it gets published too. Amazing book, amazing author, REALLY excited about the 2nd installment.
I contacted Amanda Leigh Cowley about a possible review copy of this book, and was fortunate enough that she agreed and sent it to me! Very excited to read this. It looks FANTASTIC!


Now have this on my kindle. Must read soon!


















Author K.C Neal  released this book only a few days ago. I am sure you will agree with me, the cover art is beautiful. I was fortunate enough to receive a copy for review, and am VERY excited about reading it.






This is now on my kindle, awaiting my attention!






I had this book bought for me because I was one of the first people to tweet Matt when he decided to give a copy away. Lucky me!
Looks amazing, and Angeline is a nice lady. Can't wait to finally read it. But may be a couple of weeks yet.




This is now on my kindle waiting for my attention!


Of course these are not the only books I am excited about, but I will share more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...