Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Review of BLOOD HUNT by Christopher Buecheler


I hereby award this book 5 wings!
 
This book was awesome. Totally epic. It was beautifully written, and carefully crafted to demand the readers whole attention. I got lost in the words, and the emotions the story inspired. It was a roller coaster for me. I cried, I laughed, I wanted to punch something or someone, and I cried some more.
I got teary eyed at every mention of Theroen.

I loved The Blood That Bonds, and have to say, I loved Blood Hunt more. It was good to find out more of the history of the vampires, and to meet new characters. Whether you liked the character or hated them, they helped make the story what it was.

I eagerly await Children Of The Sun, roll on next Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...