Monday, 7 November 2011

In My Mailbox 7th November 2011







BEYOND BY T.P BOJE (AFTERLIFE BOOK 1)
This book looks great. Not only an intriguing sounding story, but also a great cover too!
I was lucky enough that Therese gave me a copy for review. What a lucky girl I am!


Now I have it on my kindle ready for my attention.


And....

SERENITY BY T.P BOJE (AFTERLIFE SERIES BOOK2)


I am also lucky enough to have been given a copy of Serenity also.
This is also now on my kindle waiting for me! 











AMARANTH BY RACHAEL WADE


I found Rachael on Twitter, asked her how she'd feel about a review of this book and she kindly gave me a copy.
I am SO FREAKING EXCITED about it, you would not believe!
Rachael also says she'll do an interview with me and even a GIVEAWAY so... STAY TUNED!!
















SHADOW'S EDGE BY JAMI GRAY.


Saw Jami on Twitter and looked up her book. She asked me if I would like to review it. My answer? Hell yeah!!
So now I have it on my kindle, ready and waiting. WOOT!!


ENVY BY GREGG OLSEN.
My Friend Lucy saw this book and recommended it to me because she knows of my love for good cover art and a good story.
So I bought the hardback off Amazon (really cheap for a H/B too cos it was only £5) and now it is sat on my bookshelf waiting to be read!


DRINK, SLAY, LOVE BY SARAH BETH DURST
I saw this book on Amazon and had to buy it as soon as I got paid. It looks great. I love the cover and the blurb so I am really looking forward to reading it!









WITHER BY LAUREN DESTEFANO

It was, as usual, the cover that caught my eye first. Then I read the blurb and just knew I had to have it!




DESTINED BY JESSIE HARRELL

I follow Jessie on Twitter and when I saw this was the book she has written, I loved the cover so went straight to the blurb to see what it was about.
It seems that it is a modern day retelling of the Cupid & Psyche myth

Needless to say, I bought it the day it came out.

I have now reviewed it and you can find that review here: Destined

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! Thanks for the shout outs and for reading and reviewing.

    Happy reading xo,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...