Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Review of IMMORTAL by Allison Cassatta


 
I hereby award this book 5 wings!
 
This is a superb book, beautifully written and I enjoyed it immensely.
It was recommended by a couple of friends that I read it, and now I am so glad that I did.

The story follows Madeleine as she recalls the events that lead up to her meeting Leo, Niklas and Raven and how she came to give birth to Leo's daughter, Steffi.

You meet some interesting characters along Madeleine's journey and it reaches a beautiful ending, by way of making me laugh and cry along the way.
Whilst I have read many books in the past that are too teenage for my liking, Immortal is a maturely written book. It is easy enough to read to capture my imagination, but also has enough depth to it to keep my attention.

Immortal is not your typical high school girl meets vampire falls in love and asks him to turn her. It is clever, funny, well written and most enjoyable.

I would definitely recommend this book and cannot wait for Dhampir #2 to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...