Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Review of INHUMAN by Danielle Q Lee

 
 
Read in June, 2011
I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.
 

I hereby award this book 5 wings!


I bought this book for my Kindle as it was a decent price and looked like it could be good.
Little did I know it would be the best book i have read in ages!!
I read mostly about vampires/werewolves/fairies etc, so it was time to buy something a little different, and I have to say I fell in love with this book.

Cassia Tiponi is your typical University student, short of cash, and looking for something to earn a little extra. So she offers herself as a guinea pig to the science department for medical testing. She gets paid $250 for each round and this helps pay for her tuition.

She meets a guy, Keanu, and is surprised he likes her because he is so good looking. Pleased that she has found herself a great guy, they sleep together... Little does she realise that all is not as it seems.

The testing she volunteered for has found something... Cassia doesn't have human DNA.

I will say no more, as I don't want to completely ruin the story for those of you who haven't read it.
All I will say is, if you don't own a copy... BUY ONE!

I read it from beginning to end in 1 day because I was absolutely hooked. I also broke my heart and sobbed like a newborn baby.
It has to be a good story to touch me enough to get me to cry. While the odd one or two may get the odd tear, this got a whole bucket full.

So in summary, go and buy your copy now, and make sure you have tissues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...