I've been wondering for a while now. Am I a nerd or not? And you know what? I just can't figure out the answer.
The fact is, I get super excited over the slightest little thing. These are not limited to, but do include:
- A new book by an author I love being released
- An awesome book cover I keep raving about
- Receiving a book in the post
- Receiving a signed book from an author
- Receiving signed swag in the post, i.e Bookmarks, Postcards, Magnets
- Being asked by an author to review their book... though this is totally worthy of shouting about because it's always great to be asked. It means a lot to me.
- Recently, I found you could get a butterfly ring, as seen on the cover of DESTINED by author Jessie Harrell. So, I raved about it to my other half then ordered it (and I'm really hoping it comes soon)
- Getting a tweet or retweet from an author I love
- People entering my giveaways - Yes, this excites me A LOT!!
So the question remains unanswered, does this make me a nerd? If so, I don't really care. BRING IT I'll be a nerd. But if not, what on this earth am I? (I mean apart from an incessant chatterbox - cos that's obvious, right?!)
Anyway, I'll be quiet now. LOL :)