Thursday, 1 December 2011

In My Mailbox - 1st December 2011





THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER BY MICHELLE HODKIN


I was on Twitter the other day, having a mooch at people I follow's photos. I saw this book on a table and was caught by the beautiful cover art. I had to look it up straight away. 
Needless to say, I ordered it there and then and am looking forward reading it! 











SHATTER ME BY TAHEREH MAFI


I know that I sound shallow and the saying is to never judge a book by it's cover. But you know what? I don't care. I LOVE this cover. It is stunning. I read Ch1 on Amazon before purchasing and what I read made me purchase it on the spot!






















My best friend Sam and I both love books. So we decided on books for christmas this year. 
She asked me what I want and I said: 


THE PLEDGE BY KIMBERLY DERTING


I was overjoyed when this book came in the post! I am new to Dystopian but this looks really good.










And: 






AS I WAKE BY ELIZABETH SCOTT.


I saw this book on Amazon and knew I had to have it. 
When Sam asked me what i wanted for Christmas, I said this straight away. 


So, thanks to Sam, 2 more beautiful books to add to my ever-growing collection!








I stopped buying books at this point, only to find I had to have the next ones:




ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD BY KENDARE BLAKE


Even though I was meant to be on a break from buying books for a few weeks, I had to buy this book. 


























THE MEPHISTO COVENANT BY TRINITY FAEGEN
This gorgeous cover spoke volumes to me and screamed to be bought! I read the blurb and it sounds pretty good. Will let you know how I get on!





























THE GODDESS TEST BY AIMEE CARTER
I am getting into reading books based around mythology now, so this looked too good to miss!


























POSSESS BY GRETCHEN McNEIL


I love this cover. I will admit it is kinda scary! But I love it anyway. Sounds like a good story. Hope it lives up to my expectations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...