Monday, 19 December 2011

SLEEPERS by Megg Jensen COVER REVEAL!!

That's right folks, the moment you have been waiting for is here. Check it out, I have the gorgeous new cover for SLEEPERS by Megg Jensen.



That's right, I thought it was so stunning, I had to make the picture size 'extra large'!

If you haven't heard of Megg Jensen, or the Swarm Trilogy, read on below for more information and links where you can purchase it.

Sleepers Blurb: 

An adoptee raised in a foreign land, sixteen-year-old Lianne was content with her life as handmaiden to the queen, until a spell cast on her at birth activated. Now she's filled with uncontrollable rage and access to magic she thought had been bled from her people years ago. Even her years of secret training in elite hand-to-hand combat and meditation can’t calm the fires raging inside her. 


Her heart is torn between two boys, the one she’s always loved and the one who always ignored her. But when the kingdom threatens to tear itself apart due to rumors surrounding the queen’s alleged affair, who will Lianne protect and who will she destroy? 

Book One in The Swarm Trilogy

Sounds great doesn't it? I am fortunate enough to have it to review and cannot wait to read it!


Where To Buy It:
Amazon UK
Amazon US
Smashwords


To connect with Megg Jensen, find her at:
Megg's Blog
Megg on Facebook
Megg on Twitter


Thank you all for stopping by. Don't forget to purchase your copy now. I'ts only 99 cents in the US and£1.71 in the UK. Not a huge price to pay for something that looks so good. So go on, treat yourself for Christmas. You know you want to!


Keren xo

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty cover. I will definitely be checking this book out. It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is isn't it Amy? I liked the cover before this, but then Megg had PhatPuppy design this and I have to say, PhatPuppy really pulled it out of the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made my post for it (almost forgot, eep) but I must say it looks sooo good on your blog with your background and all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...