Saturday, 14 January 2012

In My Mailbox...



On Friday:


FROST by Marianna Baer


I saw this on Amazon and was attracted by the beautiful cover. I read the blurb and a couple of reviews on Goodreads and I knew I had to but it.


























On Saturday:


NEVER COMING HOME by Evonne Wareham


I was on Twitter when Choc Lit UK asked who wanted ARC's of Never Coming Home. I am always on the lookout for new books so I  said I wanted one. I was lucky enough to have it come this morning. I will of course let you know what I think!


In my email:


MALEVOLENCE by Devyn Dawson


I read the first book of this series, The Legacy Of Kilkenny, a little while ago now. It was one of my favourite books of 2011, so I have been waiting rather impatiently, for Malevolence to come out!


Now it's here and I was privileged to receive a copy for review from Devyn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...