Thursday, 26 January 2012

It's That Time Of The Month When I Get Super-Excited...

Yes folks, this post is coming to you straight after me receiving an email from Rosi from Harper Collins.
I am so gosh-darn excited I could not wait to share.
So, I told her in big bold letters at the top of my reply that I WANT INSURGENT but then I think that should go without saying lol :)


Then, I asked her for 3 other awesome looking books. The first of which, I am really crossing my fingers for. What is it? You ask. Well, here, I'll show you:



As you know by now, I have the countdown widget on the side of my blog for this. FEVER the second installment in the Chemical Garden Trilogy.

Then, there is:


Just the cover alone has me salivating. What is it about? Well click on the link and it will take you to Goodreads to see UNRAVELLNG by Elizabeth Norris
(Though GR doesn't even have the cover up yet!)

and finally:


 I have never read anything by Garth Nix before. However, I am going to be ordering Sabriel. 
This book looks really different and interesting. Click the link to go to GR and see for yourself

As you can see, they are all shiny looking ARCs and this cover magpie could not resist the temptation that lay before her!

Keep your fingers crossed for me to receive gorgeous parcels!!

That's all for now folks!

Come Back Soon!

Keren xo



2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you. The UK cover for Unraveling is different than the US one. The US one is pretty cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the spelling must be different for a start Amy, we spell it double L. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...