Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Oh My Goodness.....

Okay so this post is probably going to make me sound like an imbecile, just a warning!


I am head over heels in love... with my BLOG HEADER bahahahaha!!!!!


Why? See below:


  • It's purple (and I am a purple addict)
  • It's bookish
  • It's stylish
  • It's classy
  • It's ABSOLUTELY FREAKING FABULOUS!!!
There are so many reasons why I love it, but they are the main ones.


I was over at my Twin, Lucy's blog yesterday and I saw her gorgeous new blog header. Upon asking who designed it, I was shocked to find out it was Lucy herself. That girl has serious style!
So I asked her if she could design me one because I am lame with a capital L.A.M.E when it comes to techie stuff.
Lucy was kind enough to say yes and asked me what I wanted. My words to her were something like: Purple, bookish, stylish... The header you see in pride of place is what she came up with.
I am sooo lucky to have such an awesome friend. When she sent it to my email I put it straight on here and then I cried. That's right, I am a pleb. I cry. A lot!


So Lucy Swing I want to say a big, huge, massive














You have made me so happy. Beyond happy even!!


Many, many thanks.


Your Twin.


Keren xo

6 comments:

  1. Awww you are too cute! I love you Twin. I am really happy that you like it AND that I get my very own blog post hahaha.

    I will look into the background stuff too.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha!! I am just so in love with it, I keep gushing about it to anyone who will listen! :)

    Cool thank you. Hope you can do it. Want my blog to be as awesome as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing,Lucy you out did yourself! It is so awsome!

    Love ya both XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job, Lucy. Keren, this new page layout is gorgeous and has all of my favorite colors. I'm drooling over these book covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rachael, I think she did an awesome job and now my blog actually looks real. I have had this Blogger one for 2 months now & it is about time it started looking the business - and thanks to Lucy, it does :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jo, I really am so pleased with it xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...