Wednesday, 25 January 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award.



Today I got a lovely surprise, Jean from Finding Your Gibbee chose me for the 
Versatile Blogger Award!
As my 2nd blogger award, I feel highly honoured because it means that people actually like my little blog. I am so proud as this is my new blog and has only been going for nearly 3 months. So to receive an award like this, feels like winning an Oscar!


Here are the rules that go along with this award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.(15 isn’t mandatory, but it’s a nice gesture. Try and pick at least 5 )
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

I'm not sure I have 7 completely random facts about myself.... *puts on thinking cap*.....

1. I got my first tattoo at 16 by pretending I was older and forging my mom's signature.

2. My favourite chocolate is a toss up between Cadbury's Creme Egg and Hershey's Caramel Kisses.




3. I am a typical Leo. Fiery, Feisty, Likes being in control. But I also have a good heart and would do anything for anyone. Even my worst enemy. Do unto others... and all that! :)



4. I have a toy monkey from when I was about 4. It was the first thing I bought with my own pocket money. 

5. I am addicted to the colour purple. I would live in a totally purple house with purple furniture, the works, if it was up to me!


6. I absolutely adore Jasmine Becket-Griffith fairies.

7. Okay so this is completely random and will probably make you laugh... When I was in labour with my son Calum, I was so high on Entinox (gas & air) that I hallucinated that I was on the Hogwarts Express with Harry, Hermione and Ron...... Weird huh?


Thank goodness those facts are over. How embarrassed am I now? *blushes crimson*

And now for my blog award recipients.... *Fanfare Please*.......
  1. A Belle's Tales  (I couldn't not award it to my ToA, I love her dearly. Awesome blog. Awesome blogger!)
  2. Kira Saito's Blog (I love this author so much. she is my long distance BFF - show her some love <3)
  3. Feathermore 4 Life - Lucy Swing's Writing Antics (my Twin, though not genetically)
  4. Dreams Are What Make Writing Happen (Jo Cattell's blog - Awesome lady!!)
  5. Book Loving Me (who doesn't love Amy Fournier? I sure do)
  6. Twitmom101 Book Blog (the lovely Mandy's delicious blog)
  7. Author Thomas Amo (the delectable Tom)
  8. Rachael Wade's Blog (I heart this Jack the Pumpkin King, Smiths loving mega woman! Author of The Resistance Trilogy)
  9.  Cheryse Durrant (the gorgeous, crazy Aussie I call my sweet Cher)
  10. Devyn Dawson's Blog (awesome woman alert!!)
  11. The Knight Trilogy - Katie M John (fantastic woman, gorgeous blog)
  12. One Minute Books - Short & Sweet Reviews (I am a contributor to Amanda's Best Book Ever feature - wonderful blog to be a part of)
  13. Kate at Read 2 Review (awesomesauce blogger - fantastic tweep too)
  14. Andrea DiGiglio (I love Cole Corvus and she is his creator)
  15. The Violet Hour (what can I say? The brilliant Lindsay needs no introduction)
Make sure to stop by these blogs, they are run by some amazing people.

Thanks

Keren xo







3 comments:

  1. Wow, love this! Congrats on earning this award. You work hard and do a great job maintaining this lovely blog. You had me laughing about your labor story, and Cadbury Creme Eggs are the best. (Although I'm a mini eggs girl myself. ;) )

    Thanks for the mention, Keren. And keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squee* Thanks Rachael! I thought some might find my labour story a bit on the funny side. Not only did that happen, I also believed I had given birth to a boy and he was kidnapped by a nurse - I kid you not, I was HIIIIGH!! :P

    In that case, I will send you some mini eggs with your Jack book bracelet! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable that it honestly isn't fair! Thank you doll!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...