Thursday, 16 February 2012

THE BROKEN DESTINY by Carlyle Labuschagne

I just wanted to share a book I am very excited for, coming soon. I love the beautiful cover and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for my copy from Carlyle.


Without further ado, here it is: 



"She will become what she hates
to save the ones she loves"

Her Destiny is to Rise against the fall that threatens to take her soul.
Her soul is the Key to unlocking a secret weapon.
But to know her soul she has to hate it first, 

and then come back from that. 
Her Destiny starts with Betrayal.

The Broken Destiny 
Book One


Below are two trailers for your enjoyment:

The Character Trailer:


and 

The Book Trailer:



Does this or does this not look stunning?

To add it to your Goodreads TBR List, click here

To connect with Carlyle: Follow her blog & Follow on Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...