Friday, 3 February 2012

I Am So Happy Right Now...

This morning I woke up and took my son to school. I got back and checked my emails - as is getting to be a routine now. What did I find in my inbox today? Well, it was an awesome email from an awesome author and I wanted to share some of what made me so happy.
Seriously I am still buzzing after what I read. I can't keep the smile off my face. What did she say to make me feel this way?


This was the opening line:


"Wow, you have got to be the best book reviewer on the planet! I wish you were in the states so I could meet you in person!  I'm thrilled that you loved the series and are such an advocate for it with your followers!  I owe you big time!"


I won't share the rest of the email with you, as that is mine alone to savour. But I couldn't help feeling the need to shout about this. Nancy has made me feel like I am walking on air.


If you want to read the reviews she said this about, click on the links below:


My love of this series shall never wither & die. It is too much a part of my soul. So I am happy that my reviews could please Nancy enough that she would say something so kind in return :)


Thank you Nancy for being a Rock Star! People like you make reviewing worthwhile!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!! It really is great when an author takes the time to thank you. It really does feel great and make your day, or week, or even year lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sure does. Nancy is an awesome lady and I love her to bits. It makes it all worthwhile, you know?!
      I sometimes wonder whether I do a good job with my reviews, but it's things like Nancy's appreciation that really help to validate it all! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...