Wednesday, 15 February 2012

In My Mailbox... W/C 13th February 2012


On Wednesday:


I have seen a few differing opinions of this cover but I must say I LOVE it!!
Covers don't have to be glamorous, glitzy and outlandish. Sometimes they can be haunting, edgy and still hit the spot. That's this cover to a T!


I adore this cover. It's not only beautiful to look at but also feels silky smooth to the touch. FANTASTIC! The story itself sounds captivating. Only time will tell ;)

and in my email:

I won this book from the author!!


I had this book in my wishlist but now I don't have to buy it as I won a copy! WOOT! :)
I love this cover. So very pretty. I can't wait to dive between the pages! :)


On Friday:

This is a dinky sized little book and I love the way it looks. I have heard good things about it so I am eager to read it.

On Saturday:

SIGNED AN APPLE FOR ZOE SWAG
Big thanks to Tom for sending me this. He knows I love the cover and now it's going in it's place in my signed author scrapbook.


I got 2 SIGNED copies of this. 1 for myself and 1 for my Valentines Giveaway.

plus:


I also got 2 SIGNED copies of this. 1 for myself and 1 for my Valentines Giveaway.
Big love to Nancy, my queen, for sending me these beautiful books!

In My Email:

I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this. I am so glad Rachael sent it to me! :)

That concludes my week. But I think I can safely say, it was a fruitful week!

2 comments:

  1. Those all look like great books. Awesome mailbox. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, I got some really great stuff this week! I love it all! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...