Tuesday, 28 February 2012

In My Mailbox W/C 27th February 2012.


On Monday:

After the first consignment of ARCs got lost en route, I was only too happy when my copy finally arrived in the post on Monday morning :)



I fell in love with this cover in the instant I saw it. The model Marta is stunning looking. And the red really pops. I am lucky to have this shiny book 8 days before release date. Yay! :)




On my Kindle from Net Galley, I received:



On Tuesday:
On my Kindle from Net Galley, I received:


INTERRUPTED by Rachel Coker


On Wednesday:

I fell in love with the cover for this! It looks gorgeous on my bookshelf.

On Thursday:
In My Email: 

My ARC of this was in my email and I am about to start reading it as soon as I log off the computer.
I can't wait for this because I know I love the way Lucy Swing writes.
If you want to know what I thought, pop back on 19th March when I kick of the Feathermore Blog Tour!

On Saturday:
In My Email:

My ARC of PUNISHED by Kira Saito
Yay!! Super happy to have this in my inbox!!

4 comments:

  1. Great books! I got Fever last week. I had pre-ordered it for my nook. I still haven't gotten to it yet though. Illuminate looks really good, I have heard mixed things about it though. I got Grave Mercy too! I am looking forward to reading it. I didn't realize how big of a book it is before I got it. I will have to read fast to keep on schedule lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Grave Mercy a long book then hun? I haven't checked how many pages it has! Illuminate is a big book, like 5oo+ pages or something I think!

      Delete
    2. Great mailbox! I just started Feathermore today but I like it so far!
      Book Sniffers Anonymous

      Delete
  2. That Cat Hellisen cover is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...