Friday, 10 February 2012

Oh my God How Fabulous!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls... I am really excited to be able to tell you that from now until Valentines Day, there is an awesome FREE book up for grabs for you to download.

This book is number 1 of my FAVOURITE trilogy of ALL TIME!! You really must, must, MUST go and download it right now!!!

"What is it?" I hear you ask. Well, let me show you:


MEETING DESTINY by Nancy Straight. Click here to add to your Goodreads TBR list.

Please go and download this awesome novel whilst it's free. You will be missing out on a heart-breaking, awesome story if you don't.

To download it FREE, now, click:

Helpful links:
Follow Nancy on Twitter @NancyStraight
Nancy's blog: AuthNancyStraight
For my review of MEETING DESTINY, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...