Monday, 19 March 2012

Cover Reveal For The Resistance Trilogy -Book #3

I am pleased to be able to bring you the cover for the 3rd book in this amazing trilogy.


Without further ado... *Ta-da!*




As with the previous two books, I greeted this cover with stunned silence. It really is beautiful! Yet again, a superb job has been done and it looks to me like a befitting end to the trilogy.


Release of book 2 of  The Resistance Trilogy doesn't officially launch until next month, but Rachael allowed me to bring this cover and it's release date to you. I can now tell you that this final installment will be launched on October 25th 2012. A long way away? Maybe but at least you have book 2 coming next month to take away some of the longing!


I have read book 2 and let me tell you, you are in for an awesome treat. It is AMAZING! I will be bringing you my review of The Gates (#2) on 21st April 2012 so don't forget to come back and take a peek!


Until then however, I can leave you with a giveaway. You can enter to win a SIGNED paperback of The Gates! Cool or what...?!


Enter HERE:
(ends 1st April 2012)




a Rafflecopter giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...