Wednesday, 28 March 2012

My Goodness, Someone Gave Me An Award...

What did I do to deserve such kindness? I have been nominated for another Versatile Blogger Award! WOW!!

Here it is....!


A HUGE thank you must go to the wonderful Jo Cattell over at Dreams Are What Make Writing Happen for nominating me for this award! I love you Jo!!! <3 xoxo


Now, the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to other bloggers.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.

Okay so 7 things about myself, I shared some rather random ones the last time I was nominated and I'm not sure what else I really want to share.... Hmm *puts on thinking cap*

1. I am a book-a-holic! Okay so this one is obvious but it has to be said!

2. I am a self-confessed cover-magpie. I like aesthetically pleasing book covers. I know you are thinking How Shallow...But I can't help it. I like what I like.

3. I love music. My iPod has a very eclectic bunch of things on it. Some examples: The Smiths, New Order, The Cure, The  Fratellis, Evanescence, UB40, Usher, Dirty Dancing Soundtrack, Maroon 5, Michael Bolton, Curtis Stigers... I won't go on but you get that it's a very mixed bag!

4. I have a beautiful friend over the pond in Round Rock, Texas. Her name is Michele Swindle and I call her my ToA - it stands for Twin Of Awesomeness - this is because we were both telling each other how awesome they were and I said 'I think we used up the last drop of Awesome in the well' - the nickname just stuck!

5. I am a Twitter Addict!! There's so many times when I should be doing other things, but the draw of Twitter is too strong lol

6. I have a tendency to over use punctuation on purpose. Plus I capitalise things UN-NECESSARILY lol And I add extra letters to emphasise things! 

and lastly

7. Erm... what else can I tell you?.... Oh okay, I am addicted to and in love with Alexander Skasgard. The Tall One is just stunning. I was bought an Eric Northman bust from the HBO Store. Oh my gosh was I happy at Christmas. Now he sits in my living room so I can see him every single day! YAY!! :D


So now for my nominees... *drumroll*...

1. My ToA, Michele. I couldn't go without nominating her: A Belle's Tales

2. Carly over at Fiction Fascination

3. JessieRae Lloyd over at Words Pages & Books

4. Tristan over at Reviews From The Hammock

5. Kate at Read To Review

6. Kate at Me, My Books & I

7. Kelly Hashway - Author of the upcoming Touch Of Death

8. Patti Roberts - Author of Paradox: The Angels Are Here & Progeny of Innocence

9. Kristin over at Book Sniffers Anonymous

10. Ada Adams - actress, model and author of ReVamped

So there are my 10. Who will be theirs?




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, I love your seven things - number 7 I completely agree with, yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!! I am in love with Alex *swoon* Maybe we could time share, how do you think he'd feel? bahaha!! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...