Tuesday, 3 April 2012

In My Mailbox....



I'm not sure when these books arrived as I have forgotten to do a post for a few days. Mea Culpa. I am behind on my blogging due to reading. I am trying to catch myself up. 

So, these are the books I got most recently:




This is a stunning cover and I am truly excited about reading this! :)


I was SO psyched about getting this. I cannot wait to dive into it! :)


Dead And Beyond by Jayde Scott

I am lucky enough to be part of the upcoming blog tour for this book. I absolutely cannot wait. Check back May 14th for my stop on the tour. Review/Interview/Giveaway :)


Look at this lovely cover! I am loving books about mermaids recently. I got this as a galley from Net Galley. YAY!! Too exciting :)



6 comments:

  1. I also got Revamped I can't wait to read it! Great IMM
    My IMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Sarah, it looks fantastic. Ada is so awesome, I can't imagine her book not being good!

      Delete
  2. Love your box, I am reading Immortal Rules now *squeals with delight* and Bad Girls Don't Die sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you just LOVE The Immortal Rules? *dies* It was amaaazing :D

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited that you're excited! I hope you enjoy the story. :)

    You have some great books IYM! I can't wait to read "The Immortal Rules". I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was STUNNING Ada, you really need to get it! :0)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...