Wednesday, 27 June 2012

RIP Matthew Blake Kimpel - Gone But Never Forgotten

Hey Guys!


Now I have to say, I don't ask for much. But this time, I am about to ask y'all a big favour. An author friend of mine, Allison Cassatta, has recently lost her brother Matthew. He was murdered just a few days ago on June 24th 2012. I don't really know all the details, all I know is he stood in the path of a bullet for a friend. I don't want to ask Alli questions that she just doesn't want to answer - hence my lack of details. But you can see the story here


Matthew Kimpel was just a mere 30 years old when he died. He had no insurance policy and his mother is on disability, that is the only income that his mother and father get in their household.
Needless to say, they cannot really afford to bury him. Hence my post here today. Y'all knew there was a favour I had to ask, well this is it...


I would like to ask you to look into your heart and see if it is at all possible to make a small donation to the burial fund for Matthew.


I know none of you knew him, nor did I. Perhaps you know Allison, perhaps you don't. But I am really hoping that you will be able make some kind of contribution. It can be 50 cents... $1... $5.... (or for my UK friends 50p..£1..£5..) Whatever you can spare. It would mean so much to me personally and to Allison and her parents. 


Please, PLEASE help the Kimpel family bury their son in the fashion he deserves.


And please, keep the family in your thoughts and prayers! Many Thanks to you all!


If you would be so kind as to donate here: 


They have a goal of $5,000 and so far have reached $2,661.


Many Thanks for coming and reading this post, regardless of whether you can donate or not.  If you want to comment on this post regarding a donation you have made, leave me your name and email address so that I may personally thank each and every one of you!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that you're willing to do this for me. I read this post to my parents and you guys have really touched all of our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything for my Alli-Cat! I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved brother. Mere words on a web page will never express how sorry I am.
      I truly hope you achieve your target and give him the burial he so deserves xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...