Thursday, 5 July 2012

The Bedevilled Trilogy by Suz Korb - Press Release

Hey Everybody!! *waves* 
Today I am lucky enough to be able to bring you a Press Release for The Bedevilled Trilogy by the awesome Suz Korb.
Now if you haven't read anything by Suz before, fear not because this showcases her 3 books in one post!



(click image to enlarge)

I have only read book one of the trilogy myself but I have number 2 to read soon.
I really enjoyed book one and if you want to know what I thought, don't worry, you don't need to go through my blog to find the post, it can be found here

If you want to download a sample of or purchase Eve Eden vs The Zombie Horde, it couldn't be easier, again I have a link for you. See how good I am to you! ;)

Or for Eve Eden vs The Bloodsucking Vampires:

Suz is still making book 3 perfect, so no link for that just yet.I will look to bring it to you when it's available.

Many Thanks to all who drop by this post. As a little bonus, if you comment below, I will enter your name into a draw to WIN e-copies of all 3 books in the Bedevilled Trilogy!! 
(each person who comments will be assigned a number and then put into a draw)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...