Thursday, 5 July 2012

ReAwakened by Ada Adams - Cover Reveal *Exclusive*

Hey Folks!

It is my absolute pleasure to bring to you today the first look at the cover for the second book in the Angel Creek series, ReAwakened.

Without further ado... 3..2..1

*ta-da* *jazz hands*


Title: ReAwakened
Author: Ada Adams
Release Date: TBC - Fall 2012.

I can of course confirm that it is Sebastian on the cover *drools*
Seriously H-O-T right?! I mean when I first got this, I sent Ada an email and told her just what I thought. I can't actually repeat what I said because it is FAR too rude. But those of you that know me, know that it was full of expletives and I actually said "Please tell the cover model to fly to the UK so I can have his beautiful babies" (I don't say that all the time but I think this guy is some kind of dreamy)

I have been lucky enough to be a Team Leader here in the UK for Ada's ReVamped Relay. My team is called Sebastian's Angels. Now you know why! I am in love with the guy.

Yes, yes, I should just get on with the rest of the post. Sorry, I got distracted my his drool worthy gorgeousness!

*shakes self*

Okay, so...
Today at 5pm EST there will be a ReVamped chat live on Twitter. To participate [Use hashtag #ReVampedChat]

If you haven't yet read ReVamped, it doesn't matter - just come along to the chat - we'd love to see you there!

If you would like to know more about ReVamped (Angel Creek #1) - here are some useful links:

ReVamped website: http://www.revampedbook.com

ReVamped Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/revampedbook


Ada Adam's Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Ada_Adams



Cover Designer: Juliana Kolesova @ www.julianakolesova.com


Now for an extra bit of fun for you guys... If you comment below this post, I will enter your names into a draw via Random.org and that person will go in to Ada's draw to win a Print ARC of ReAwakened. So comment away guys, it could be YOU!


Available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Thank you everyone, as always, for coming by my blog. Hopefully if you weren't a ReVamped addict before, you may just have got the bug!
(And DON'T FORGET to comment to stand a chance to win!!)



7 comments:

  1. Holy shit, pardon me but it had to be said! That cover is stunningly awesome! I love it soooo much! He is so dreamy & a perfect Sebastian! OMG you have me more excited for to read it now!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, the cover is gorgeous , sebastian is the hunk of smexy yum I knew he would be :) I'm so hyped and exited for this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YEAH!! He's like the only God I'll ever worship!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o oh my. Well he his just yum! I have ReVamped but haven't read it yet but I will defo be reading it soon if this is who I have to look forward to. Just wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover. Wow and I love revamped I'm reading it now xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to read ReVamped. I love the ReAwakened cover, they look really great together as a series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...