Monday, 2 July 2012

Thank You!!

Hey Guys!!


I just wanted to get you all here to say a big, or rather massive Thank You!
I wanted to express my gratitude to a number of people. Who? Well, namely YOU! Whether you are a follower of my blog, a fan of my Facebook page, a Shelfari follower, a friend on Goodreads, a Twitter follower ~ whether you are an author, be it Indie or Big published (I want a better term for that, you are ALL big in my mind) ~ you are all owed a debt of gratitude!


For my fans, followers, friends, I want to say thank you for being there. For following me. For taking the time out of your day to come to my blog and see what I have to say. Thank you for liking my Facebook page or for hunting me out on Goodreads/Shelfari etc. It means the world to me that each and every one of you come here to see my reviews, that you lend me your support.
Thank you for coming and reading my author interviews, for coming to see my cover reveals, for entering my giveaways. I am privileged that you all find me interesting enough to come back repeatedly.



Now if you are an author, you are owed a different sort of thanks. You deserve my unending gratitude for taking a chance on me and giving me your book for review.
Whether it's an ARC of your book or something that's already published, I am so truly grateful. Grateful for the fact that you all see something in me that means you would give me your book, something you have poured your heart and soul into, for an honest review. That is something that I will always be humbled by. 
I have only ever had my words. I'm not creative in any other way. So it's good to know that my words are appreciated!

So to my author friends...


and one last one

to you all who came and read this post! You rock!!








4 comments:

  1. you are so sweet , this is a lovely post kez :)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! I needed to find an outlet for my gratitude and what better place than my blog?! If it wasn't for all the authors who took a chance on me in the beginning, I wouldn't be a blogger. Without being a blogger, I wouldn't have found new friends. I owe everyone a debt of gratitude! xo

      Delete
  2. You are so welcome! This post is so thoughtful of you to do! I have found a great friend in you & I am so glad we E-met lol :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carly. I too am glad we E-met (even if you aren't "down with the kids" cos you don't own a mobile) :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...