Friday, 18 October 2013

Review of Ayla by Kelly Anne Blount


Title: AYLA (Necoh Saga #2)
Publication Date: TBA
Source: ARC from author for review purposes

Blurb: TBA

*I Hereby Award This Book 5 Wings!*

Ayla picks up right where Grishma left off but if you haven't read it, I suggest you do so before reading my review for Ayla in case it spoils your enjoyment. That being said, let's get on with my review...

I had been chomping at the bit for Ayla's release since the last word on the last page of Grishma. If you haven't read my review of Grishma, but would like to do so, you can do here
When Kelly asked me if I'd like an ARC, I would've bitten her hand off if it weren't for the fact that we're on opposite sides of the pond. 
I'm so glad to have been given the opportunity to read it early, but let me tell anyone waiting for the release, it's really worth the wait. It's got even more action than Grishma, as if that were possible. It's got drama, tension and love by the bucket load. 
I was glad to get more of a chance to  be one-on-one with Ryder this time round. I have to say, I'm in love with him. He's an all round good guy and his affection for Brooklyn is so pure.
This time round, Ryder is in Necoh and has plans to kill Grishma for what she did to his family. But his revenge may have to be put on hold when something throws a spanner in the works. 

I love Kelly's writing style. It's so fun and easy-going. She has a laid-back air about her even in the midst of the chaos that is this story. I love how she combines the feelings of tension, anger, passion and they flow seamlessly. My emotions were up and down like a roller coaster whilst reading this book. There were so many bumps in the road for both Ryder and Brooklyn and I felt really sorry for them that nothing was ever simple. But you know what they say, nothing easy is worth having!

I truly loved this book and I hope you will too. If you haven't picked up a copy of Grishma, do that now before Ayla is released, then you can be all caught up.

Thank you for reading my short but sweet review (I didn't want to give anything away).

See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...