Thursday, 19 February 2015

Welcome To My Stop On The LOYALTY AND LIES Blog Tour


Title: LOYALTY AND LIES
Author: L.A Cotton
Publication Date: 30th January 2015
Source: eARC provided by author for blog tour

"Eighteen-year-old Savanah Parry just moved three thousand miles across state to escape. The memories…the whispers…the pain. 

Chastity Falls Academy is supposed to be her fresh start; her salvation. And when Ana meets mysterious Jackson, she begins to think it is. She hasn’t smiled in almost sixteen months; not since the night her life changed forever, and despite her guilt…her loyalty, Ana can’t deny that Jackson is breathing life back into her. With Jackson by her side, Ana wants to believe she can heal and move on. But she isn’t the only one living a lie, and the small private Academy has secrets of its own. All is not what it seems, and Ana is about to find herself in a tangled web of lies; fighting for survival, again. 

Loyalties will be tested, lies will be told. Welcome to Chastity Falls."

*I Hereby Award This Book 5 Wings!*

When I was asked to participate in this blog tour, I jumped at the chance. I have to be honest, I was so consumed with this book that I would lose chunks of time. It sucked me in from the first word and left me on tenterhooks waiting for the next book, I needed it right there and then. Ana was such an easy character to love and don't even get me started on Jackson *swoon* The two come from complete opposite backgrounds and it's very true what they say about opposites attract. They make the perfect couple. Nothing goes right for them but they are such a strong couple that they battle anything life throw at them. Ana doesn't realise just how strong she is and it endeared her to me even more. 
The way this book flowed was truly brilliant. It was fast paced and a true page turner, I could barely put it down. When I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it. I cannot wait for the second book now and I truly hope that it is as stunning as this one. This is the first book of Lianne's that I have read, but it certainly won't be the last. Why? Because she is a very clever author. She leaves you guessing and begging for more. I love how this book wasn't predictable, it had twists and turns that you didn't see coming. 
I love reading because it takes me to a different world and the world that Lianne has created is one I could gladly live in forever. If you want a book to fall in love with, I strongly suggest you read Loyalty and Lies. 
Thank you Lianne for the ARC. Congratulations on an amazing novel. I can't wait for the next part of Ana and Jackson's journey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...